"Sang-Froid"

"Sang-Froid"
"Sang-Froid"

Jun 30, 2011

A Bump in the Road.

An artists friend, C.J. Driscoll, sold me his custom cabinet when he could no longer paint. I think I finally overloaded it as one of the casters broke.  This meant emptying it, turning it on its side and removing the broken wheel.  Off to the hardware store--oh, wait, the battery in the car is dead!  By the time I reached the store I had decided to buy heavy duty wheels and did so.  The outside temperature was 89 F and the airconditioner in the car quit for the third time. Both fixes before cost $$$ and were supposed to have solved the problem.  So no painting today.

A dear friend is getting married in August and has asked for a 20 x 30 dandelion painting.  I don't mind painting big canvases as long as I don't have to store them!  I am so pleased that she wants something from me. I'll start on it tomorrow after I put the wheels on the cabinet.  When I can't paint something in me build up until I get really antsy until I can get at the canvas.  Those wheels better go on easily...

No comments:

Post a Comment