Now that the wedding picture is done I am catching up on other projects. I put epoxy finish on my picture from Carol Nelson's workshop as well as on my first effort "Copper Mountain" at using her techniques. Since I had a little left over I poured it on a miniature just to see what it would look like.
With that drying for 48 hours, I went back to the large poppy that has so many coats of glaze. I am having trouble with the center. I may leave it alone for awhile. I have too many hours into it to quit.
Tyvek still looks like fun to me so I have started two small pictures, one with pyrrole red and quinacridone magenta, and the other with yellow green and ultramarine blue. I have a black background peeking through the holes in the reddish one and blue foil as a base for the green. Now to look through my beads for possible embellishment. Carol said after her workshops many people have Tyvek parties to play with this stuff. I can understand that. Every time you lift the iron something new appears.